- 2490 INR
- 1/2 Inch to 24 Inch
- Ball Valve
- Screwed / Flanged
- Stainless Steel
The Ball Valve is made from top grade raw materials. Apart from this they are made under the guidance of trained workers using sophisticated techniques and modern machinery. It is commonly used in different industries for controlling materials' flow. The Ball Valve is offered in various specifications and can be also customized, as per the requirement of our clients. Furthermore, they are tested on different parameters to ensure they are free from defect.
- Designs: Single/ Two/ Three Piece.
- Sizes: 1" to 24" ( 25mm to 600mm).
- Pressure Class: #150 to #2500.
- Materials: WCB/SS 304/SS 316/ SS 316 L/ DUPLEX ST ST/ BRONZE.
- Ends: Flanged/ Screwed/ Welded.
- Fire Safe Design Valves, Blow out stem proof.
- Floating/ Trunnion Full bore/ Reduced Bore.
- Operation: Manual / Gear / Actuator - Pneumatic/ Electrical
- Designs: BS 5351/ ASME B16.34/ API 6D/ BS EN ISO 17292.
- Face to Face: B16.10.
- Testing: BS 6755 / API 598 / API 6D / ISO 5208.
- Fire Safe Testing: BS 6755 PART I & II.
- Application: Isolation.
- Cash Advance (CA)
- 10 Days
- Asia, Central America, South America, Western Europe
- All India
B No. 169, Vivekananda Nagar, 1st Main Road, Gummidipoondi, Chennai, Tamil Nadu, 601201, India